Trace has been away from home for almost a month; Aubri & I about 10 days. We are all finally home TOGETHER now and it is definately Sweet!!
I haven't blogged for quite some time, but watch out, soon there will be loads of posts and especially pictures coming!
Trace took 700 photos on his trip and I (with my mom's help) took just over 500. Crazy, huh?
I've got some work to do with them first then will gradually be working on posting them all (well, not all 1000, but quite a few!)
Let me just say that Aubri & I had an incredible time in Arkansas with my parents & sis...Trace had a TIME on his trip, but not incredible. The best part of his trip was being embraced in our arms on Monday night at the Des Moines Airport!!
So good to be back in our daily routine as a family.
I haven't blogged for quite some time, but watch out, soon there will be loads of posts and especially pictures coming!
Trace took 700 photos on his trip and I (with my mom's help) took just over 500. Crazy, huh?
I've got some work to do with them first then will gradually be working on posting them all (well, not all 1000, but quite a few!)
Let me just say that Aubri & I had an incredible time in Arkansas with my parents & sis...Trace had a TIME on his trip, but not incredible. The best part of his trip was being embraced in our arms on Monday night at the Des Moines Airport!!
So good to be back in our daily routine as a family.
Glad to have you back!! And glad no baby was missed!
ReplyDeleteI have been watching Trace's trip. Good to see that he got back and I can't wait to see the pictures!
ReplyDelete