I had this past week off from work and my only plans for my time off was to spend it with my daughter. I wanted to spend quality time with her doing what she liked...swimming! She absolutely loves the water and would live in it if you let her.
With the 90 + degree weather, there was nothing better to do than to be in the water...unless you're one of those air conditioner people!
Not me, I like the heat and my choice would be the sun and pool! It's a good thing Aubri likes the same. So, that's what we did this past week...a LOT of swimming.
We started the week off with Story Time at the Library. It was good, but Aubri would rather be swimming. She loves the library if she can do what SHE wants to do, but having to sit and listen and be told she can't run and climb, is not her idea of fun!
We spent time at the Adel Swimming Pool, at our own pool at home, and at the Winterset Aquatic Center.
They were all wonderful, but our favorite, hands down, was the Aquatic Center in Winterset! WOW, what an awesome place to be. We had so much fun there and the best part is that it wasn't busy. There was no waiting, no fighting for a place to swim, no crowds...just pleasant swimming and fun.
ADEL POOL
PRINCESS POOl AT HOME
WINTERSET AQUATIC CENTER
This picture does not show nearly half of what it was like, but I didn't really have time to take pictures.
An art activity one afternoon! Aubri's very own snack bag colored by herself.
Perfectly Done!
We had the best time together. The week went by WAY too fast, of course. I look forward to more.




















No comments:
Post a Comment