Friday, June 20, 2014

Spring Break!

For spring break, I decided to take a road trip to Arkansas to visit my parents!  I was leary of going solo all that way (without Trace or another adult) so I asked my brother to join Aubri & I.  To make a long story short, it all worked out and he was able to come along as well as his family.

The drive there was fabulous, it went fast and we had a lot of hours to talk and catch up.  It was an enjoyable trip and the kids were amazing.  Ten hours with 2 quick stops...couldn't ask for any better!

We wasted no time getting to the bowling alley!  My parents had some fun things planned for us and we just enjoyed one another for the week and laughed a lot.

BOWLING
Go Trevor!

Aubri had lots of fun with this!

Mom's up!

Wait for it...wait...for...it!


Jayson took 1st!
My dad hasn't bowled in years, it was fun to see him back at it!!
My mom is so precious...love her!
My brother, Jayme ~ Mom ~ Me
Our awesome mom & dad!

 Aubri with Grandpa!
Had so much fun bowling.
Dad came out on top...just barely!
My dad took me out to eat one evening...just the 2 of us!  We ate Mexican then went somewhere else for a drink.  It was so nice to spend some time with him!
Special treat prepared by Grammy!

Aubri wasn't sure what to think! Twinkie, marshmallows, pretzel, and ? - Easter car
Movie time...FROZEN with popcorn and M&M's and pretzels for Jayson & Trevor

Was so excited for this to come out so we could buy it!!
My 2 loves!
Miss poser!

Love this girl so very much!
She's my rock-star!
I knitted while the kiddos played.
New monster trucks they bought while out shopping.
Let's color eggs!
Cousins
Grammy's the BEST!



Final product!
The kids and I went out on our own one day for a picnic by the lake at the park.


They had fun feeding the ducks.

And even more fun playing on the equipment!





It was so wonderful to spend the week with my mom & dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment