This was the day at the end of the year when her Preschool class took a field trip to Living History Farms! They all had matching t-shirts like the ones in the pictures! Unfortunately, I was unable to go along on this day so wasn't able to get any other pictures of all of the fun, but it was a great trip and the highlight was seeing baby piglets, only a couple of hours old!!
The thing she was most excited about was being able to ride on a big school bus out to the farm! This was a 1st for her.
The thing she was most excited about was being able to ride on a big school bus out to the farm! This was a 1st for her.
LAST Day of School
The last day of school consisted of a picnic outside at a site off the bike trail they got to walk to. Afterwards they enjoyed one last time on the playground all together and parents were able to join for the last 15 minutes. She was blessed to have such an amazing class and ALL were friends. They all got along good with everyone and always included all. She will definitely miss seeing her friends on a daily basis...thank goodness for play dates!
Enjoying a pop sickle
and time with her friends
and some water painting on the cement!
Her awesome teachers...Mrs. Adams, Mrs. Conner, and Mrs. Frye
CELEBRATION!
We went to the zoo to celebrate Aubri's Preschool Graduation the day of it. Then that evening was the program. It was a beautiful day and a perfect way to spend the day before an exciting evening!
Aubri & Mommy loves feeding the birdies!
Lounging in the cracked egg.
Aubri & Daddy love feeding the fishies!
I love giraffes. They are beautiful, amazing creatures God created.
I'm always in awe of them...and tigers!
Wowsers...not that's a turtle!
The drums are always a favorite stop!
Our hut!
PRESCHOOL GRADUATION
Ahh...I cannot believe this night came upon us so quickly. Where did the year go? It's like I blinked and it was over. Aubri was so super excited about her graduation this night. She picked out her dress and shoes and took a shower and did her hair right before! This was thrilling time for her!
Me...not so much. It ended up being an emotional night for me, especially during the program. I'm not ready for my baby girl to be going off to school all day long, away from me, into the hands of others. I'm just not ready. It has been such a joy spending every moment of every day with her these past couple of years. I feel so blessed to have been able to be with her so much, I wouldn't change it for anything.
She is soooo excited for Kindergarten to begin. I'm happy she's happy, but sad for me! I know she'll do great too. She is such a social butterfly, loves to learn, and interact with others. It'll be good, I know. I'll just miss her while she's gone.
This year of preschool was excellent. I'm so glad we made the switch. We were very pleased and impressed with everything throughout the year and Aubri grew so much. It's exciting to see her unfold in so many ways right before our very eyes. She is a very talented little girl, full of so much spunk, creativity, imagination...and attitude!
We love you Aubriana Grace, Happy Graduation!!
Her self portrait for the evening! We kept wondering why on earth did she put a "B" at the end of her name. Then she finally told us...It's a heart!!
Walking in...
Gives a sweet smile to baby brother!
They sang an enormous amount of songs for us! So precious.
Emelia was touched too...
Just kidding, she was laughing so hard she was crying!
There were some entertaining children.
Singing her little heart out!
Pure joy in those sweet big brown eyes of hers!
On her way to receive her goods!
Brother lights up her life!
Looking at the book she made.
I was able to capture a couple of pictures that were shown on the slideshow at the end!
This is when the tears started rolling...and rolling...and rolling.
They my husband called me a baul baby, and the tears streamed out even more!
Great Job Baby Girl!
She melts my heart...
eyes, attitude and all!
Her giraffe she picked out at the zoo today as a graduation gift!
Chilis afterwards to celebrate her big accomplishment!!
She got Dr. Pepper for the 1st time as her treat. She thought she was big stuff!
Gifts at home after Chilis. Mail from Grammy & Grandpa Baker, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Leonard and gifts from Grandma Joanie!
She loves reading cards!
She is so dynamic and animated when she reads too, it's great!












































Congrats Aubriana!
ReplyDelete