Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Photos

It was another great weekend...except for the fact that I was On Call and Trace worked all of it. Trace worked late Friday night and then had to be back to work the next morning and a 12-hour shift on Sunday so Aubri, Ellie, and I decided to spend Friday night in Elkhart. I have been wanting to hit some garage sales and just haven't had much of an opportunity yet this year so I figured if I were in Elkhart, I could get up bright and early, leave Aubriana with Grandma and spend Saturday morning in Ankeny all alone "shopping".

Aubri decided to stay up late and be silly on Friday night!

She was so full of joy and laughter!



So...that's exactly what I did, although the sales weren't that great. I did find some Elmo stuff, whom Aubri is goo goo over just recently. It's rather adorable actually and gives me new things to shop for. I also found her some clothes and toys and picked up a few things for the house. It was fun and nice to have a little "me" time. I'm looking forward to doing some more next weekend too when we're also having our own sale in Ankeny.

This is a picture of Aubri's new outfite Daddy bought her when they went shopping last Thursday. He actually bought a purple pair of capris to match the shirt, but it was too hot this day for anything but shorts! This little girl loves to shop.

Back to the Weekend Photos...

She had 1 Elmo and got 2 new ones this weekend to add to her collection!



Aubri loves, loves, loves to do somersaults, dance, etc. I think she's going to be a little gymnast and dancer. I can't wait til she gets old enough to get into some classes. She just can't get enough of it. She's also started doing some back flips...with lots of my help of course! she puts her head backwards and puts her hands down on the floor while I flip her over. In helping her do any of these: somersaults, splits, backflips, etc. all you hear is "more", "more", "more"!

These pictures don't show it, but she can get almost all the way down with her bottom touching the floor and lets out both ways. She's very flexible! She also thinks it's pretty cool that Elmo can do the splits and somersaults with her!!



"Oh No"


Umm...smell the beautiful flowers

I bought Aubri some new sandals...her feet are growing so fast!

She crawled right into the driver's seat to drive. She & Ellie were ready to head home.

The scary and sad thought is that in no time at all she really will be in the driver's seat cruising all over. Sooner than we know it, our baby won't be a baby anymore, but will be 16 with a driver's license.

We don't take a moment for granted because time goes by so fast. We cherish each one.








1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are amazing, Jerilyn! You are doing a great job with your new camera. Aubri is such an athlete! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete