I had been doing so well for quite some time, posting daily or at least every other day, and some days multiple posts. I've slipped. It's been like a week since I've done a post and I don't like that so I decided to get back to it and at least do a small one tonight. Our house and lives have been very busy and crazy lately. Last weekend was wonderful with Trevor; we had a garage sale in Ankeny with Grandma Joan and a friend and got rid of a lot of stuff, making some fun money! Trace & I decided to gut our spare bedroom and re-do it with new everything...trim, paint, ceilings, closet doors, carpet, decor, you name it. So, they money I made at the garage sale will go towards those expenses!
I never posted about some AMAZING news we got on June 22nd, it was such a busy, exciting day...I could kick myself. Anyway...we had an appointment that morning with Trace's radiation doctor regarding results from his PET Scan the Friday before. I'll just cut to the chase! It was 100% clear...NO CANCER! Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!! We were and have been ever since ecstatic and so grateful to our loving and faithful Father. Thank you, Jesus!
With that, things have just been busy and active, going here and there and everywhere, enjoying life!
I never posted about some AMAZING news we got on June 22nd, it was such a busy, exciting day...I could kick myself. Anyway...we had an appointment that morning with Trace's radiation doctor regarding results from his PET Scan the Friday before. I'll just cut to the chase! It was 100% clear...NO CANCER! Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!! We were and have been ever since ecstatic and so grateful to our loving and faithful Father. Thank you, Jesus!
With that, things have just been busy and active, going here and there and everywhere, enjoying life!
Pure Joy
It's hard to get a good picture with Aubri's full attention!
A Day of Complete Relief and Happiness!!
Phillippe joined us to bring an awesome day to an end! We all toasted with a small taste of whiskey to celebrate!
Yes, I even had some...surprise, surprise! I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity to toast such great news! It was actually very smooth, although not something I would want regularly. I DO NOT like this picture of me at all, it was late and I look awful, but it's the only one I had of this event with my hubby!!
A Couple Of Miscellaneous Pictures From The Day:
Aubri loves the motorcycle! She enjoys going for rides up the driveway. She never misses a motorcycle passing by on the road either!
No comments:
Post a Comment