Joan prepared turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, corn casserole, crescent rolls, lots of snacks, and chocolate whipping cream cake! It was all really yummy and we of course, stuffed ourselves.
Grandma Joanie gave Aubri a gift on Monday night...Dora body pillow!
She loves her and totes this doll all over with her.
Sharing her drink with Dora.
Laying down with Dora.
And...giving Dora kisses. This doll is loved!
As always, no get together at the Kendig's is complete without some games of "Pay Me".
Tuesday morning.
Aubri treated us with some beautiful guitar music and singing prior to opening gifts!
Our Stockings! Guess which one is Trace's?
Aubri in her new sweater from Grammy & Grandpa Baker. I love this color on her!
More waiting...I can't wait to tear into these gifts!
My girl!
Looking through her stocking...dumping is the best way.
YES...I got the go ahead! I will take this big one first.
A new baby!
Giving her the pacifier.
Opening her eyes for her.
Helping her sit on her potty chair.
Aubri's turn on the potty.
Present passer-outer...Trace!
Blender!
Grandma Joanie opening a picture of Aubri!
Sam & Trace both got this T-shirt.
Trace knows what this gift is!
A Jack La Lanne's Juicer...he has been so excited about this! The juice is delicious from fresh fruit.
A new purse...with something inside.
Joan knows me well!
Money for the Mall!! I love to shop.
New picture for Sam's room makeover. The theme will be music!
New wallet.
Aubri helped Joanie frost Uncle Shermie's Birthday cake.
I think she did a better job frosting her face!
She kept picking up the phone saying, "HeWo" and on and on.
She talked to the Iron Giant quite a bit!
Happy Birthday Uncle Shermie!
Us with Grandma Alice!!
It was a fantastic day. We were blessed with lots of great gifts from Trace's family and my family this year. Everyone is always so generous and kind. It's great getting together with family and making memories!






































No comments:
Post a Comment