I turned 34 last Thursday...yikes! I already feel like I'm pushin 40 and that truly SCARES me. It's so bizarre to me how fast time goes and how quickly the years fly by. It's a great reminder to seriously "seize the day" and cherish & enjoy every moment.
That's my hope for this coming year and all of the days in between...to be content & happy with where I am TODAY.
My family is awesome...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!
Husband, Daughter, Trevor, Poodle
Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Nephews
Mother-In-Law, Father-In-Law, Sister-In-Law
Grandma's
And Beyond!
I was blessed by all of the above and had an awesome Birthday Celebration! Thank you
That's my hope for this coming year and all of the days in between...to be content & happy with where I am TODAY.
My family is awesome...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!
Husband, Daughter, Trevor, Poodle
Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Nephews
Mother-In-Law, Father-In-Law, Sister-In-Law
Grandma's
And Beyond!
I was blessed by all of the above and had an awesome Birthday Celebration! Thank you
This is where we ate...the food was gourmet delicious!!
My gift from Aubri & Daddy
A necklace with my family's birthstones
Daddy, Aubri, Ellie, Trevor, Mommy
I LOVE it!!
Grape Martini!




















No comments:
Post a Comment