Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fjetland's

I am so disappointed in myself.  It has been OVER 1 month since my last post.  What can I say?  Nothing.  I just simply haven't made good enough efforts to get the job done.  I definitely need to get on the ball and make posting a daily habit again.  I did so good for quite some time and now I've let it go by the wayside.  Ever since the move I've been really bad about blogging. 

This also means it's been over a month since our dear friends, the Fjetland's visited us!  We go way back with them, from our years in Emmetsburg after we were newly married.  I initially met Stacey when I bowled league.  We weren't on the same team, but talked a lot especially since I was opening my own in-home daycare and she was having a baby!  Sophia was my first baby and she was precious to both Trace & I.  We ended up becoming really good friends with her daddy & mommy, Cory & Stacey, and we've kept in contact ever since.  Sophia was our favorite and she always got special attention.  We became very close to her very quickly. 

Sophia turned 10 years old in February and she wanted to spend it with us!  It was a perfect time to get together and we had a blast while they were here.

 Trevor & Carsen are best buds.  They were so happy to see each other again!
 Connor, Trevor, Aubri
Trevor was introduced to electronics this weekend.
 Aubri wanted Sophia to paint her nails and Sophia happily accepted!
 Pink AND purple!
 Toes too.
 Sophia & Ellie are the same age!!  Ellie always protected Sophie when she was a baby, slept in the playpen with her and didn't let others near while she was resting!  It was super sweet.
 Aubri & Sophia playing Flo Return of the Water Beetles, a Max Lucado interactive computer game.
 Gang-up-on-Trace time!
 Sophia insisted on taking a family picture of us!
 The Gang...Happy!
 The Gang...Silly!
 The Gang...giving a "thumbs up"!
 ```Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
     Happy Birthday dear Sophia,
       Happy Birthday to you```
 A rice krispie bar cake!
 Happy 10th Birthday Sophia!
We Love You
 Cory & Stacey
 Gifts
 YUM...



-'til next time...

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Looks like ya'll had a fantastic time!! Glad you were able to get together again!!

    ReplyDelete