Another thing I've been talking about a lot is getting Aubri's hair cut...well, trimmed. Her hair is getting longer every day and it's beautiful and curly and I love it, but it's just in her face ALL the time. The hair in front is especially thin and whispy. She's constantly pushing it out of her eyes and to the side. I try to put hair clips in, but they last like 3 minutes, if that. It's tough because I don't wanna cut a lot off and loose what's taken so long to get, but I'm tired of the mess of her hair. It looks out of control most of the time.
We went to the mall with Grandma & Papa today bound and determined to get it cut. I wanted mine cut too, but that didn't happen tonight. I knew I wanted to get Aubri's done for sure because I keep puttin it off. I went to Aveda first hoping to get in there, but of course, no luck. Then I tried Regis, but there was a wait there too. My last option was
so we went here!
We went to the mall with Grandma & Papa today bound and determined to get it cut. I wanted mine cut too, but that didn't happen tonight. I knew I wanted to get Aubri's done for sure because I keep puttin it off. I went to Aveda first hoping to get in there, but of course, no luck. Then I tried Regis, but there was a wait there too. My last option was
so we went here!
This "before" picture doesn't show how bad it really is most of the time.
She did a fabulous job!
She was having a good time.
Looking down at her toes while she cuts the back.
Trimming her bangs.
All done! At least now, she doesn't have to constantly being shoving hair out of her face.
She got to ride some rides afterwards!









Awesome hair cut!! I love and miss you Aubri!!
ReplyDelete