Friday, April 6, 2012

Variety

Aubri & Trevor having a popcorn party & a movie!
Car ride to a baby shower in western Iowa.
Uncle Sherman & Aunt Mary were visiting from Indiana and we were grateful they were able to join us for dessert for an afternoon before leaving the state.  Aubri had more fun with Sherm this day!
They played and sang in the rain.
And...played a lot of hide & seek!
Uncle Sherm & Aunt Mary with Aubri
 An angel from Nita...it starts very small like this and by leaving it in the water for 3 days, it
 grows and
 grows and
 grows some more!
 Samantha, Kate & Aubri.
My Aunt Sharon & Cousin Stacey and the girls came to Des Moines to celebrate my aunt's 60th Birthday and I was able to take the afternoon off work and join them for some snacks and shopping! 
Samantha is a fidgety eater...she is extremely hungry for something, gets it, and eats 2 bites and is done!  I was giving her a hard time because she ate EVERYTHING on her plate when they stopped over after our shopping outing.  I was so impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment