Wednesday, November 14, 2012

'Tis the Season!

Yep ~ I did it...

Early...way early...

Guilty!

But, I was so ready and in the mood...

It feels so nice and cozy...

I love it...

And...I'm glad I put a lot of my Christmas things up early!  I'm ready for this time of year and the joy that it brings.

We are still keeping tradition by putting up our big tree(s) the day after Thanksgiving and the kids will help.  I just got everything else out along with some other trees.

This year we will have 2 big trees in the front living room.  In addition, I have others scattered throughout the house.  I decided to do "themed" trees this year.  It's been fun and I'm so excited to put up the bigger ones now and decorate them.

For now, this is what we enjoy looking at daily!









 This is our "Girly Tree"
Make-up, perfume, polish, shoes, hair dryer, etc. with a Tiara for the top!






 This pink tree is in Aubri's room!



 This is our "Family/Bible Verse Tree"
It includes the Bible verses the girls know that we've been working on as well as pictures of our family!

















No comments:

Post a Comment