Blogging has taken a back-seat again lately! I have had zero time to blog and when I do have a minute or two, it's the last thing I have wanted to do. It has just seemed so taxing these last couple weeks. My days have been long and crazy busy with so much to do...constantly. The organizing, cleaning, picking up, preparations, etc. have been heavy. It's all good, it's okay; it's just been busy. Then, in my spare time, I have really been making a point to get to the gym and work out! This is something new again that is going well; it's another post in itself, but Trace & I are training together right now and it's been rather intense. In short, I'm up to running almost 5 miles in addition to a lot of cross training.
December is an incredibly busy month for the Kendig household. Christmas alone is involved...you know, with the decorating, shopping, baking, cooking, family outings, etc. PLUS...we have Aubri's birthday, family pictures, get-together's, and more.
I love this month, I really do! I enjoy all of the planning and shopping and prepping, and doing! It's fun for me and I enjoy throwing and hosting parties.
To catch up...
The day after Thanksgiving is when we put up the tree as a family and decorate it. This year we did 2 trees in the living room. Daddy tuned in some Christmas music while the kiddos made the trees pretty.
Assembling the tree:
Decorating the tree:
Admiring the tree:
The next part of our evening together consisted of family movie time. We watched the classic, A Christmas Story"! You'll shoot your eye out.
The kids loved it!
Odds & Ends:
Aubri bundled & ready for school! She melts my heart.
Back flip-over Play-by-Play:
December is an incredibly busy month for the Kendig household. Christmas alone is involved...you know, with the decorating, shopping, baking, cooking, family outings, etc. PLUS...we have Aubri's birthday, family pictures, get-together's, and more.
I love this month, I really do! I enjoy all of the planning and shopping and prepping, and doing! It's fun for me and I enjoy throwing and hosting parties.
To catch up...
The day after Thanksgiving is when we put up the tree as a family and decorate it. This year we did 2 trees in the living room. Daddy tuned in some Christmas music while the kiddos made the trees pretty.
Assembling the tree:
Decorating the tree:
Admiring the tree:
The next part of our evening together consisted of family movie time. We watched the classic, A Christmas Story"! You'll shoot your eye out.
The kids loved it!
Odds & Ends:
Aubri bundled & ready for school! She melts my heart.
Back flip-over Play-by-Play:
Start on your back
Do a bridge.
Kick your leg over.
A little more.
Complete.
Paper Countdown to Christmas Chain:
The girls sorting the colors they chose into piles.
They took turns handing me colors of their choice to create the chain.
It fit nicely on this little tree!






































No comments:
Post a Comment