Saturday, April 20, 2013

Kid's - Februaryish!

I hate that I haven't blogged for so long.  It feels like it's been a year, but really it's been probably 3 months or so.  On one hand I just don't care and on the other, I hate it.

There has been SO much going on here and sitting down at the computer is the furthest thing from my mind and the ability to even do so is even more difficult.

I just need to get some pictures posted on here to catch up so they're included in our books.  Making books from this blog is the best thing ever!  Aubri pulls out the books constantly and goes through them page by page remembering what she sees.

I highly suggest printing your books!



 Valentine's Sunday!
 Aubri loves James!!










 This is our reward system we started for good behavior!  Aubri's cashing in some goodies.


 Swimming and Pop...she doesn't quite have enough for either one!  I told her she could save or spend just a little this week.
 She's crackin herself up!
She spent the whole works!
 7-Up and a cookie for Daddy for Valentine's Day...he was quarantined to the bedroom while suffering through Influenza B.
 Cat in the Hat animals for the kiddos!
 Emily got the Cat!
 James got the Sleep guy.
 Aubri got Horton.
And...Trevor got the Alphabet Alligator!






 An evening in the snow!!











 Emily and her baby brother visiting!!

 Aubri could hold a baby all day long!!

 Aubri preparing her Valentine's for her friends at school!

 Writing her name on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment