Sunday, November 21, 2010

Grammy Baker

Much to my surprise, my mom was still in Iowa when we returned home from vacation.  I knew she was coming for a quick weekend while we were gone and was going to see Aubri, but would be back home before we returned. 

Well...not so...she ended up staying and then was able to spend some time with us once we got home.  It was so awesome to be able to see her and just hang out for a few days.  We had a fabulous time together, and Aubri and Trevor sure enjoyed her too!  I miss my mom very much since they moved away.  I miss my whole family.  I hate that we can't just "get together" for no reason at all, or grab lunch together, or go shopping, or have a cup of tea every once in awhile.  I hate that they're not here to watch Aubri grow up and witness they pure pleasure she is.  She brightens your day without even trying. 

Plain and simple...I MISS MY MOMMY & DADDY!!!!

 My mom let the kids each open ONE Christmas present while she was here!!
 Trevor went first!  He got a bible story book, a new toothbrush, and...
 ...these Lace It animal cards!
 I remember these when I was young and loved them.  They teach eye/hand coordination and problem solving.  There are a variety of farm animals & lots of color of string.
 Aubri was happy to have Grammy teach her how to do it too!
 She got the hang of it and was enjoying it.
 Look at that concentration!!
 Aubri's turn to open her present!
 New dress up shoes!  Dress up outfit.  Dress up gloves.  Dress up necklace.  Woo woo!!
 She's stylin!  This girl loves to be girly.  She wears these heals and clomps around like she owns the place!! 
 Aubri & Trevor givin Grammy kisses!!  Thanks for a great time.
Grammy also brought each of the kids a Thanksgiving cup!!  Trevor is modeling his.

No comments:

Post a Comment