PLUS...
I finally got what I've been waiting only 10 years for...
...Christmas lights on the outside of the house!!!
Thanks to my awesome mother in law, she just couldn't take another year of me begging for lights and her son telling me "No" so she decided to intervene and do it for me!!! She's the best. Thanks Joan.
I'm so excited for this season. I love Christmas and everything that comes with this time of year. The baking, the smells, the lights, the decorations, the ornaments, the celebration, the love, the excitement, the smiles, the warmth, the fireplace, and even the snow!!
I'm very excited too because it will be so much fun with Aubri. She knows how to open presents now and to see the twinkle in her eye just warms my heart!!
I love snowmen if you can't tell from the pictures above!!
PLUS...I now have a snowman family outside in front of our house too! Joan couldn't resist and spoiled us with these too. All I need is the little dog now to represent Ellie!
I couldn't pick just one or two of the pictures below so I chose them all. Aubri absolutely loves Frosty the snowman!!
They were put together inside...and we are preparing to take to out!
Ta Da...our happy little snowman family!
And...they are beautiful all lit up!!















No comments:
Post a Comment