Ready to get started!
Aubri's 1st job was to pull all of the pieces out of the box.
Then...sort them (with Mommy's help!)
My little peanut!!
Aubri had more fun reading books and watching "Iron Giant" while I assembled the tree.
She would come into the living room every once in awhile to make sure I was doing ok!
Then when it was time for the ornaments, she was there to help!!
She made sure they were all getting attention.
This was her favorite part!
She is one silly little girl.
Standing on the couch playing her guitar and singing "Jingle Bells". How appropriate!
Done at last. Blue & clear to match out outdoor lights!
With two naps (for Aubri, just 1 for me), cleaning, and much organization accomplished, it was time to end the day with a popcorn party and "Iron Giant" movie. Our Aubri girl loves her popcorn!!
She is sooooooooooo sweet.
I love you baby!
Thanks for your help decorating today.
















No comments:
Post a Comment