Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Angel

Today was picture day for Aubri!  We got her Christmas & 2 Year Old pictures taken.  She did Awesome!  We got some super cute pictures.  Before we left though, I thought I better take some myself just in case.
I bought her this new Christmas outfit on my shopping trip last weekend and I simply love it. 


 Her favorite part of this outfit are the shoes!  She was dancing around in them.

 A forced "cheese"



 Our little peanut!
 She's growing up so fast.


Tonight some friends came over to play with Trevor & Aubri for a little bit.  It was a great evening and they all had a blast together.  These four play amazingly well together!!

 Supper time!
 Andre enjoyed riding the motorcycle!
 Gabi was having fun in the fire truck with dozens of eggs.
 Trevor was examining a wallet.
And Aubri, of course, was coloring!


2 comments:

  1. These are awesome pictures. She is so beautiful. The children like they are enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit! ;) I am having fun with Amelia as well. Girls are great! :)

    ReplyDelete