Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

To My Precious Aubriana,

Today you turned 2 years old.  Wow...how these past 22 months have flown by.  You bring joy and happiness to your daddy and I every single day lovey.  The best thing about morning is seeing your beautiful face, even at 6:00 in the morning, sometimes earlier.  You have gotten into the routine of waking up around 4:30 or so and coming into our room to climb in bed.  But, we take you back to your bed to sleep a little longer and then again at 6:30 you come back in and this time your attempt at climbing into bed with us is a success! 

You are doing so much and have been for quite some time.  You are a very bright and talented little girl.  You still never cease to amaze us and you impress and amaze many others as well.  You are singing your ABC's (fast now), counting to 15, singing numerous songs (adult songs too), saying 4 to 5 word sentences, dancing like a fool, saying countless words that everyone understands, and wooing us in many other unbelievable facets as well.  Your comprehension is incredible; your mind and understanding is that of a much older child.  You are indeed our little wiz girl. 

We have had more fun with you these past 22 months than we ever could have imagined.  I have wanted to have a child since I was little, but never dreamed it would be this fun to be a mommy.  I love you more than words can express.  The depth of my love for you is indescribable.  I have so much fun playing with you, learning with you, teaching you, talking with you, taking care of you, watching you.  You are a pure delight and icing on the cake.  You totally complete our family and the blessing you are to us is awesome!

I pray that you will continue to Praise Jesus as you grow up and be a blessing to those around you.  I pray that you will walk as Jesus did and show love to everyone you come in contact with.  I pray that you will be a walking testimony and share the word of God with those you know and don't know.  I pray that others would come to Christ because of what they see in you.  I pray the world for you and look forward to the days ahead.  You are the best thing that happened to us.  We love you so much, peanut!

Happy 2nd Birthday!!

-Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I love your writings - expressions of your feelings are incredible - I love you Jerilyn and I thank the Lord so much for you, Trace and Aubri. You are such a blessing to us. Joan and Sam are beautiful people and I am so thankful they are there with you. Praise God - He is so good!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete