Last Friday, my Aunt Sharon had total knee replacement surgery in Ames so Aubri & I went to spend the day with her and our cousins on Saturday. The surgery went very good, but unfortunately, Aunt Sharon had a very rough couple of days following and was basically incoherent for three days. It was a big bummer, but thankfully she is doing well now and going to PT 3 times a week. They're working her hard!!
We cousing, Stacey (my Aunt's daughter) and her daughter, Samantha were staying over in a hotel Saturday and invited Aubri & I to stay with them. I'm so glad we did. The girls swam and played and had lots of fun together. It was wonderful being able to spend time with Stacey.
My camera settings got flipped around and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Plus, it spent the day in the cold car and my lenses were foggy. These couple of pictures didn't turn out good at all, but I thought I'd post them anyways.
THEN:
My cousin, Greg (Aunt Sharon's son) went into the hospital a few days ago and just ended up having surgery to take his colon. He's been sick for a long while and it wasn't good at all.
Long story short, surgery went well, he is doing better and will be back to his old self soon!
God is so good!!
We cousing, Stacey (my Aunt's daughter) and her daughter, Samantha were staying over in a hotel Saturday and invited Aubri & I to stay with them. I'm so glad we did. The girls swam and played and had lots of fun together. It was wonderful being able to spend time with Stacey.
My camera settings got flipped around and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Plus, it spent the day in the cold car and my lenses were foggy. These couple of pictures didn't turn out good at all, but I thought I'd post them anyways.
THEN:
My cousin, Greg (Aunt Sharon's son) went into the hospital a few days ago and just ended up having surgery to take his colon. He's been sick for a long while and it wasn't good at all.
Long story short, surgery went well, he is doing better and will be back to his old self soon!
God is so good!!


Thank you so much for being there with my sister and her family!! I love you all and miss you!! God bless and prayers for healing!!
ReplyDelete