"It's time to go potty. Everyone goes potty, let me show you how."
These are the words on the first page of Elmo's Potty Time book! I can recite the whole book, but I'll spare you the time.
I've had posts before about Aubri going potty in the toilet. Well, she's been going for a couple of weeks now...very hit & miss, but trying none the less.
Today was the 1st day she's wore undies ALL.DAY.LONG!! Without having an accident! Hip Hip Hooray!!! She is doing awesome. We are so proud of her. She is a super big girl.
I'm so excited that diapers are almost a thing of the past...that is, unless we are blessed with another baby!
Way to go, Aubri!! I think we'll be shopping for more Toy Story Toys this weekend to reward her awesome accomplishments.
These are the words on the first page of Elmo's Potty Time book! I can recite the whole book, but I'll spare you the time.
I've had posts before about Aubri going potty in the toilet. Well, she's been going for a couple of weeks now...very hit & miss, but trying none the less.
Today was the 1st day she's wore undies ALL.DAY.LONG!! Without having an accident! Hip Hip Hooray!!! She is doing awesome. We are so proud of her. She is a super big girl.
I'm so excited that diapers are almost a thing of the past...that is, unless we are blessed with another baby!
Way to go, Aubri!! I think we'll be shopping for more Toy Story Toys this weekend to reward her awesome accomplishments.
No comments:
Post a Comment