Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Star Patient

Today was Aubri's 1st Dentist Appointment!!  I was a little behind accomplishing this important appointment, but we got it done.  I have been talking to her for a few weeks about her going and she's been excited.  She went to my last dentist appointment with me a few months ago and watched while they cleaned my teeth.  I kept referring to that event for her to relate to.

She loves brushing her teeth and usually never puts up a fight.  Often times she likes to brush more than I would suggest.

I chose Jordan Creek Pediatric Dentistry because it is advertised as being kid-friendly for infants and young children.  In addition their professional staff provides gentle dentistry in a fun, clean atmosphere to make your child's dentist experience as comfortable as possible.

They offer a video game room, movies on big screen monitors, and a toddler play area. The best part is that parents are welcome chair-side.  I loved what I saw on their website and booked her the appointment!

 Excited and ready to roll!
 She plays in the toddler toy area while she waits for them to call her name.
 She happily climbed right up into the chair, very interested in what was about to happen!
They're visiting about the brush she's going to use to clean her little teeth. 
 She got to feel it on her finger before starting on her teeth.  Aubri was cool with it!
She did keep asking the dental hygientist if she was gonna "shot" her.  She assured her, "NO"!
 Clean, clean, clean!
She was an awesome patient.
 Rinse, rinse, rinse
 She enjoyed every bit of this visit.

 Floss, floss, floss
 She got to choose unlimited stickers for doing so well!
 Dr. Burns was next in to look at her pretty teeth.  He sang her a song as he counted and looked at them.  He said she had Cinderella teeth and gave her a score of 10/10!!
No cavities, no concerns, perfect spacing, healthy mouth!
It was a great visit!  I was very impressed and pleased with the service and staff.
It was stupendous morning (as Aubri would say)!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! You are an amazing patient!! I'm so proud of you!! Grammy loves you so much!! Way to go Aubri!!

    ReplyDelete