Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Let the Good Times Roll...

I signed up for the "free" bowling for the kids this summer.  I also added 4 adults to do the same thing.  It's great!  We can bowl 2 FREE games per day all summer long.  The downside is that you still have to pay for shoes, which can add up quickly at $4.00 a pop.  I mean, thinking it would be FREE and all, it's not completely.  But, hey, it's still a good deal and will be fun to do every once in awhile throught the summer months.  I'm keeping an eye out for bowling shoes because if I can find a bargain on 'em then it would really be a great deal.  At any rate, we decided to use our 1st FREE bowling coupon and had a blast together.

 Excited to be here!
 Trevor is a natural!
 Cool little dinosaur.
 Ya Hoo!



 "Oh, man, you've got to be kidding."

 Excitedly look on as pins fall.

 Finishing off his turn!
 "Come on"
 Me & the kiddos!
 She insisted on lifting the balls all.by.herself!
 "Oh yeah, oh yeah, we like it!"
 Silly!
 Thumbs up on the snacks!
 We left no crumbs.
Final Scores!

No comments:

Post a Comment