This staying at home business, being a completely full time mommy is no easy task or walk in the park, as some (many) people think. I have been home now for roughly a month and a half...it's hard work. But, I LOVE it! There are definately challenges and I find myself praying and asking for patience thousands of times of day. The girls are doing better every day. They are learning to "Be kind to one another and build each up" 1 Thessalonians 5:11. This is a Bible verse we hear a lot daily and now Aubri has even incorporated it into her prayers!
I love being home! I love being able to spend quality time with the girls and watch them grow every day. I love cleaning our house daily and keeping it clean at all times, I love cooking healthy meals for my family every day, I love having time to teach the girls Bible verses and talk about God's love for them, I love being on my own schedule and doing things as I want to, I love taking naps!!
I am so thankful I get to be home, I feel very blessed.
The pictures below are what I love to witness and enjoy...the love!
No comments:
Post a Comment