Monday, July 9, 2012

Swim Yourself Silly!

While my mom & sis were here the second time, the kids & I went to Ft. Dodge with her for a day to spend time with my aunt & cousins there.  The girls had a blast swimming and hanging out with all of their cousins.  The never get enough swimming...always are ready for more! 

We've been spending a lot of time at the gym too...in the pool.  They love it.  I love it because before I take them out, I spend some time in the sun alone.  It's perfect.

Aubri is a little fish and Emili is a little timid, but getting much, much more comfortable with the water.  It's fun!














 Washing dishes...she was happy to help!

 Emili liked the Slip 'n Slide!




 Dressed & ready to go out to the pool.








 This is the pool...and this is how it usually is when we're there...EMPTY!  It's awesome.
 Snack time!


 This is how she usually looks...No Vest!  She is learning very quickly how to swim all by herself.  Daddy was a good teacher.  She's doing incredibly well in the water with minimal help. 

WE LOVE THE POOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment