Thursday, October 25, 2012

Family Vacation: Part C of Part 1 - Paragould, AR

Back to Paragould on Monday evening for the week at my parents house.  We fit a lot into the schedule and seemed to always be on the go, whether it was more shopping (for my Birthday present!), doing crafts, going on airplane rides, visiting the pumpkin patch, hangin at home or eating.

It was a wonderful week and it went by way too fast.  It always does.

These next pictures will bring an end to phase 1 of our trip.

Grammy took the girls to the play area while I shopped!




 Grandpa got his toe nails painted too!
 M&M ~ Grandpa ~ Turkey
 Aubri was completely in love with Grammy's I-pad or Note pad, whatever it's called!
 On the road again...



 Aubri thought this one looked like Mommy...
 ...and this one looked like Daddy!
 Our 2 perfect pumpkins!




 They each got to pick 2 pumpkins to take back to Grammy's to paint!

COTTON



 I just love the cotton fields down here!  

 Snack at Sonic after the patch!
 Aubri sharing her hand sanitizer with Em as they wait for the airplane.
 They see it coming!!
 Grandpa was so excited to take them for a ride!
AND, they were even more excited to go for a ride.
 Buckled and Ready for take off...

 Giddy

 They were hilarious!  Screams and laughter of pure enjoyment and excitement.
 They had so much fun the first time up that they wanted to go again.  I went first then Daddy went for a ride with 'em too!
 And they're up.
 This is a plane my dad is currently working on.  He's re-doing upholstery with the seats and inside.  The owner is donating it to a museum.  
My dad loves, loves, loves to fly!  He has students he instructs so gets to be in the air a lot.
He's been flying for years...ever since I can remember.  I still have memories of when I was in middle school and he would be gone at the airport a lot taking lessons and studying for his pilot's license.
Absolutely loves it.  It's always nice to go for a ride with my daddy.
 Look at these 3...electronics these days!
 Even put her to sleep in the chair.
 Pumpkin painting

 2 of the 4 that now help decorate our dining room table!
 These are the BEST donuts in the world!!!
 I love 'em, but my butt doesn't.
 Good-Bye's...this is always to worst.
Already looking forward to next time.
Thanks Mom & Dad, we love you!!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW - I love you guys so much and miss you!! Hey girls - Grammy looves you lots and lots and bunches and wholes and gobbles and gobbles and Aubri's full and Emmie's fulls!! Thanks for coming to visit us and I hope you can come back again soon!!

    ReplyDelete