Friday, November 6, 2009

All Smiles!

"Ha Ha Ha...I'm so funny"

She is busting out in a laugh here!


These pictures were taken right after she was pulling her tricks about touching a vase she knows is off limits and giving me these sweet laughs and smiles. How do you keep a straight face when correcting her when she does this?!


Today was my Friday to work until 12:30 so Aubri spent the morning with Nitavonne, her "Mom Care" provider, whom she absolutely loves. Nitavonne and her family are amazing and are soooo good to Aubriana and our family. We all get spoiled by them, they are like family and we are so lucky to have them in our life. It's an awesome feeling to be completely comfortable with where your baby goes during the days while you're at work knowing she is happy and very well taken care of. We are blessed.


Anyway, after work, I picked her up and we headed for Des Moines to visit Daddy at work. She, of course, was the center of attention. Everyone enjoyed seeing her and thought she was adorable. Then we had some shopping to do before going home.


Words aren't flowing well tonight, I am extremely tired, and just want to go to bed. Good Night!
I was actually getting lots of kisses here, believe it or not!




1 comment:

  1. I love your blogs - really keeps us up to date. So you got a Wi - they are lots of fun!! We are trying to talk dad into the Wi Fit here.

    ReplyDelete