Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blue Light Special On...Kisses!

There's nothing better than coming home from a long day at work and being greeted by my gorgeous husband and daughter at the door. And...with kisses. Aubriana was handing them out left and right like candy. She kept going back and forth giving us equal amounts of kisses. Ahhh, Ahhh with wide open mouth and smiling eyes as she met each of our lips. It is the sweetest thing and something that even after minutes upon minutes does not get any less enjoyable. She is the sweetest little girl full of love to give. I'm so excited to watch her grow and learn. She, as Trevor did and still does, never ceases to amaze us! They are both such a joy and blessing in our lives and we thank God every day for them both.

Trace's mom and dad came over again tonight to help me put a second coat of paint on the walls in Trevor's room and put his room back together. I also rearranged Aubri's room and asked Joan to hang some things on the walls. It's nice to have everything finished and put together the way I wanted it. Both rooms are adorable. I'll try to take some pictures during the day and share with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment