Monday night was Trace's Promotion Ceremony at work where he was sworn in as Lieutenant during the City Council meeting.
We are so excited about this promotion for him, it is definitely well deserved and I, for one, know he will be an amazing Lt. and will no doubtedly do an outstanding job in his new position.
I am more than ecstatic that we will have every other Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off together...
...did you hear what I just said????
We will have every other Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday off together!!! No work, just (the 3 of) us!
Yippee...we have been waiting 10 + years for something like this...change of schedule, that is.
Taking pictures while we were waiting for Daddy to arrive at the PD:
We are so excited about this promotion for him, it is definitely well deserved and I, for one, know he will be an amazing Lt. and will no doubtedly do an outstanding job in his new position.
I am more than ecstatic that we will have every other Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off together...
...did you hear what I just said????
We will have every other Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday off together!!! No work, just (the 3 of) us!
Yippee...we have been waiting 10 + years for something like this...change of schedule, that is.
Taking pictures while we were waiting for Daddy to arrive at the PD:
Papa & Aubri walked to the curb so she could see Daddy drive in...we thought he was in the car; come to find out he was in the building already!
Aubri listening intently as Papa tell her a story!
The famous "Cheese"
Just who she was waiting for...Trevor!
Chief McDaniels introducing Lt. Trace
Trace being sworn in as Lieutenant!
Congratulations!!
Pinning on his new gold badge with Lieutenant across the top. Real nice!
He was so patient with me as I pinned it on!
Aubri helping pin on Daddy's gold collar bar.
Trevor pinning on the other collar bar.
Aubri rushed right out to greet Dr. Deming
I'm so proud of you, Babe!!
Future Lt. Trevor
Trace with his wonderful mom & dad
Myron, Angie & Trevor
Trevor (and Aubri too) enjoyed feeding Dick french fries!
Aubri buttering up for something...pop, I presume!?! Or...maybe she's lovin on Grandma & Papa with no agenda!
After the ceremony, we all gathered at Mustard's for some supper!
No comments:
Post a Comment