It's that time of year. Summer days quickly passing by, temperatures getting cooler and cooler, the smell of fall in the air, and back-to-school talk everywhere.
Around here, the girls and I have been busy with all the back-to-school stuff ourselves!
Doctor's Appointments
Dentist Appointments
In-Home Meetings with new teachers
Shopping
Hair cuts
Final day of swimming (maybe they'll be more, but if not, we took advantage of the 94 degree weather the other day)
More shopping
And more...
I think we're about ready and the girls are very excited about the start of school!
Although I will really miss the summer and even the heat (because I love it), I am getting the fall/winter itch and am looking forward to the change of seasons again.
Some pictures from our first shopping trip to the mall. They got to enjoy some play time too!
2nd Shopping Trip
And Haircuts
Around here, the girls and I have been busy with all the back-to-school stuff ourselves!
Doctor's Appointments
Dentist Appointments
In-Home Meetings with new teachers
Shopping
Hair cuts
Final day of swimming (maybe they'll be more, but if not, we took advantage of the 94 degree weather the other day)
More shopping
And more...
I think we're about ready and the girls are very excited about the start of school!
Although I will really miss the summer and even the heat (because I love it), I am getting the fall/winter itch and am looking forward to the change of seasons again.
Some pictures from our first shopping trip to the mall. They got to enjoy some play time too!
After doing some shopping at the Children's Place and Target, we hit Kohl's!
Happy Money-Spendin Girlies!
A quick snack before haircuts.
They were so giddy because they got to share a pop with me!
Aubri, of course, climbing a tree...why wouldn't she? Em is assisting with her shoes that fell off.
Breadsticks from Northern Lights to accompany our Sierra Mist! Asiago...YUM
A good picture of them together that shows the "Before" haircut look!
And Haircuts
Patiently (ha, ha) waiting for their turn!
Emi graciously lets Aubri go first.
All set to go!
My friend, Amanda, gets busy on her hair.
Amanda is super sweet! We love getting together with them. Her daugher, Ella, and the girls are great friends too.
Taking just a tiny bit of length off.
And cleaning up her crazy bangs.
The products and blow dryer were the best!
Gorgeous! I love that I can see your beautiful eyes now, Aubri!
Em's turn!
Thinning it out a little bit. Her hair is so stinkin thick.
Trimming the back.
And trimming her bangs.
Ta Da! Much, much better. You look super duper cutsie!
Thanks Amanda!! The girls had a great time and we all love their new do's!
See you next week my friend.
I think we're ready for school!





























No comments:
Post a Comment