Friday, August 10, 2012

"Dates"

The girls LOVE going on "dates" with mommy & daddy!  We try to make this happen as often as possible for them.  We will take turns taking the girls individually for one-on-one time with each of us.

They get so excited about the thought of it and are giddy the entire day before it actually happens!  They especially love going with Daddy...probably because they're with me all day so it's way more special to go with daddy.  They love it, he loves it, I love it!

Aubri & Emili had date night with Daddy a little while back; Aubri assisted him at Menards followed by ice cream and Emili went right for ice cream.

They both had a blast!!


 Aubri's Night
 Em's Night
VERY Cold Ice Cream!

Aubri & I had our own little date day too!  Emili stayed with Grandma & Grandpa while Aubri & I went to Ankeny to spend some time together.  Aubri got to choose what she wanted to do and where she wanted to go!

FIRST STOP:  The Park
 We spent a lot of time watching the ducks and ducklings!



 On our way to the playground!
This was my favorite...the steps float while you're trying to cross over.  I would have played on these more than we did if Aubri wanted to!



 Bumpy slide

The swing was her favorite today!  She swung and swung and swung...this isn't typical, but today she loved it!
SECOND STOP: LUNCH
She chose CJ's for lunch!  Egg Salad on a Bagel...it was delicious.  The ice cream shoppe was closed today; that's why she picked it, but we still enjoyed the lunch!  This has always been my favorite bagel shoppe; they have the best!!  I used to frequent this place a lot when I lived in Ankeny.


 THIRD STOP: SHOPPING
 Lip Gloss
 FINAL STOP: SONIC
 My goofy girl!
 Slushy

We had an awesome time together; I love spending 1:1 time with her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment