Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gigglin Fun!

Aubriana was in an especially good mood tonight when we got home! We ate supper then started playing. She was so full of it tonight and wanted my 100% attention. She was full of hugs and love as we were playing and wanted me to "get her" while we played. She was just tons of fun and extremely happy. The last couple of nights she's been a little off so tonight was awesome! We think she has some more teeth coming in, which could be the cause of her grumpiness. Tonight, that wasn't the case!! I only got a couple of pictures and they don't even show her true colors of the evening, but it's something.
I mentioned a couple of posts back about Aubri's love of the $5 Footlong Subway Commercial! I get such a kick out of how much she truly likes that commercial. She will stop in her tracks when she hears it come on...she watches, moves her hands like they do, and totally gets into it! It's so adorable. Why that particular commercial you ask...no idea, I guess it has a catchy tune.

She's been getting up and sitting by the fireplace a lot lately...I suppose because she can!

This was captured while we were talking about the Subway commercial. I was singing, she was moving her hands.

This picture is from breakfast a week or so ago with daddy...I think she enjoyed it!


This is from one of her and Daddy's recent trips to the mall!



No comments:

Post a Comment