Aubriana still isn't feeling well, she had some cranky moments today and tonight and still really has no appetite. She ate some peaches and pretzels at Nita's house and ate a little cheese tonight at home for supper. She didn't even want cookies tonight. She was so tired tonight she was throwing herself on the floor one minutes then laughing the next. Everything seemed to tick her off! Needless to say, she went to bed at 6:30. She was out as soon as her little sweet head hit the mattress! I'm praying she sleeps well tonight and wakes up tomorrow morning feeling 100% better. Poor thing, it's rough when she doesn't feel well.
I was able to capture some smiles as she modeled her new sunglasses for me! This is one of the pairs she and Daddy picked out yesterday. The other pair we need to take back and exchange for a bigger pair. Hopefully we'll get to do that this weekend. I also would like to find an Easter dress for her and a spring jacket!! I'm so ready to go shopping. If anyone wants to get out and join us, let me know.
Introducing...Aubriana and her new pair of sunglasses!
She's a Natural!!
The Goodwill Sale is going on at Younker's, so you could probably find some good deals there!
ReplyDeleteI know, I've been seeing commercials about it! My goal is to make it to the mall this weekend. We'll see if I'm successful! Movie night soon?
ReplyDeleteI'm always up for a movie night, you know that! Good luck going shopping!
ReplyDelete