Friday, March 5, 2010

This morning we met Trevor and his mom at the Waukee Clinic. Trevor needed an immunization he hadn't got yet so she asked us to meet her there to get Trevor. We have always gone to the doctor with her for all of Trevor's Well Checks and shots. She doesn't like to be in the room when he gets his shots so Trace and I have always been there to be with Trevor and bring comfort to her. Trace went back with him today and he did AWESOME!! He came walking out without a tear, but rather a smile on his face. I asked him if it hurt and he said, "No, it didn't hurt at all!" He said "I'm tough." He's amazing.
We then went for lunch at Mustards to meet with a lady who is currently going through the classes with her husband to be foster parents. They are having a bad experience and are very frustrated so wanted to visit with us about our experience. We tried to encourage her to finish it out, they only have 2 classes left then will be done and won't have to have further contact with the instructors or anyone else in the class. She got to meet both Trevor and Aubriana and hear about our positive outcomes!
Then...straight home for a nap. We were all tired so a nap was just what we needed. Trace, however, had to leave for work. After some rest we loaded up and met Grandma Kendig at Target to do some shopping. We're getting together with friends tomorrow night for an "Appetizer Party" so I had to go get groceries to make some yummy food. We also tried to purchase the movie "Home Alone", but Target didn't have it...bummer. We'll have to check Barnes & Noble for it I guess.


This isn't the best picture, but I didn't have my camera for the better one. When Aubriana wakes up from naps before Trevor she always sneaks in to try to wake him up. Today she snuck in a few times before finally getting his attention. I then put her in bed with him and she layed down right next to him. It was very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment