Thursday, October 21, 2010

Glory to God...AGAIN!

Monday, Trace had a PET Scan.  Yesterday, Wednesday, we got the results.

It is nerve wracking waiting for the appointment and for the Doctor to share the news with us.  I have felt really good about the test and the results, but Trace, undoubtedly, has been nervous.  When you've been diagnosed with cancer, been treated, it's comes back, treated again, back again, etc., it's no wonder why your nerves would be on edge.

June, radiation treatment was complete and the PET Scan then was normal, no cancer.  So, this scan on Monday was another key scan that we absolutely wanted to be clear.

Results:  100% clear, No cancer

Praise God, Praise God, and Praise God!

We were ecstatic and thrilled about the results.  He'll have another scan in 4 months just to keep on top of things.  At that time, he'll be 18 months out from his Stem Cell Transplant.  They say that 2 years of clean scans is a good sign that it's all cured!

We are even more excited to be going on vacation in a week, we'll not only be celebrating our 10-Year Anniversary, but also this phenomenal news of healing!!

Thank you all for your unwavering prayers.

3 comments:

  1. That is some awesome news. I am glad that everything is going good! Have an awesome trip! Someday I will get to lay on a beach and soak up the sun! Hopefully this does not mean Big Creek. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God - He is awesome!! Miracles still happen today and those who do not know or believe in Jesus are missing out big time!! I am so happy to hear the marvelous news!! Y'all have a good vacation - enjoy and relax!! I love and miss you!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God is so good!!! I can't count how many times I have lifted your precious family in prayer. This is a faith builder and strengthener to everyone who loves you. I am so so so grateful!! You paint that Dominican Republic red, you hear!

    ReplyDelete