Whoo...the time has arrived! Trace & I are leaving on vacation to Punta Cana, Domican Republic early, early (4:00a.m. early) Tuesday morning. We are going to celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary just the two of us. We are very excited, but I admit I am a little nervous this time as well.
Please pray that we remain healthy, are safe and protected, that we have a fabulous time, and most of all that Aubriana does perfectly well while we are away. Pray that we return home safely to our daughter.
I look forward to sharing pictures with you when we get back. Stay warm in Iowa, I hope it snows!! I'll think of ya'll while I'm laying on the white sand beaches sipping on fruity drinks!! LOL. No, really, I hope it doesn't snow because I don't wanna come back to snow!
Anyway, please think of us and keep us ALL in your prayers...I thank you from the bottom of my hear and love ya!!
No comments:
Post a Comment