Aubri loves to dance! She loves music! I am so excited for her to be in dance and gymnastics and music, and all sorts of things. She will love it, I just know.
She loves watching Angelina Ballerina on TV and is always doing twirls around the living room (just like Angelina). We always tell her she does beautiful twirls and dancing.
Tonight, she was a true ballerina girl. She had her tu-tu on and everything. Notice her posture, poise, hands, and feet in the coming photos!! She's a natural.
She loves watching Angelina Ballerina on TV and is always doing twirls around the living room (just like Angelina). We always tell her she does beautiful twirls and dancing.
Tonight, she was a true ballerina girl. She had her tu-tu on and everything. Notice her posture, poise, hands, and feet in the coming photos!! She's a natural.
This is my absolute favorite! It's perfect. Check out that pose (it's actually an action shot)! She's in the middle of a routine, ie. a twirl!
Notice her hands!
Hands again, above and below!
You're a beautiful little dancer, Aubriana!








You are amazing Aubri!! Grammy is so proud of you!! I can't wait to see you so you can show me your dancing!! You do a great job!! I love you lots and lots and bunches and wholes and gobbles and gobbles and Aubri's fulls!! Grammy!!
ReplyDelete