Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~Game Day~

This past Sunday, January 30th, Aubri & I traveled to Ft. Dodge for a Family Game Day!  There wasn't as big of turn out as we hoped for, but it was a fabulous time anyway.  My Aunt Sharon, Cousin Stacey, her daughter Samantha, little Andrew, my Brother Jayme, Aubri, and myself enjoyed one another to the fullest.  We did more talking and laughing than playing games, but it was much needed.  I don't get to see any of them as much as I used to or I'd like to, so today was NICE!


 Aubri took to Andrew immediately!
 And...she loves Grandma Sharon.
 Aurora (Rory) & Aubriana (Aubri) enjoyed one another!
 Her sweet buddy, Samantha.
 Hugs & Loves!!
 Aubri & Rory spent some quality time together coloring.
 .gh,.Ahh....the conversations that will take place as they get older!

Three posin girlies!


 Roasting Marshmellows...Yum
 Dessert = Cupcakes!
 Opening a Birthday present from Aunt Sharon.
 Ooh...a new book with Recipes!
 Telling Aunt Sharon "Thank You"
 Snowman!  She knows me all too well.
 Me, My Aunt, My Cousin
 I love my Aunt so much!!

 Dress-up...oh, how I remember those day's.  My cousin, Stacey, and I used to play all the time in this very house and parade around showing our mom's our many different outfits!
 Elmo...this thing provided us with a lot of entertainment and belly rollin today!

A visit from her Uncle Jayme sealed the day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a marvelous day you must have had. I miss you guys so much!! I can't wait till you come in April!! Looking forward to a wonderful visit and fun with my little Aubri girl. I love you lots and lots and bunches and wholes and gobbles and gobbles and Aubri's fulls! Grammy!!

    ReplyDelete