Monday, February 14, 2011

Boy's Birthday Bashes!

Trace & Trevor had a birthday on February 7th.  Wow!  I am way behind in posting.

Anyway, we celebrated the weekend right before that Monday (the 7th) and had a great time.

Trace turned 35.

Trevor turned 4.

Friday night, Grandma & Papa Kendig joined us for Trace's celebration.  Joan cooked roast & potatoes & carrots for supper and Trace opened his presents.

Saturday night, we took the kid's to Monkey Joe's for a little jumpin time!  We had snacks, the kid's jumped their hearts out, and Trevor opened his presents.

 "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you..........."
 We tried to trick Trace with the candles...36...his mom had him goin for a split second!
 Trevor blowing out the candles.

 This is the famous chocolate whipping cream cake...this time Joan added mint and it was awesome!


 Present time!

 "Watch out Nepal...Here comes Trace!"
 A mountain full of money.
 This glass vase was chucked full of 1's, 5's, & 10's from his parents!
 Trevor opening his birthday card from my parents.
 He knows he gets to go shopping with the money!
 Calling Arkansas to tell them "Thank you"
 This is him talking to my dad.
 Not even sure what my dad told him, but he couldn't believe it!!
 Monkey Joe's!
 The kid's loved it here!!!!

 OMG...it's a Leaf Blower!
 Books & more from Sam & Joan!
 A little boy joined Trevor as he was opening his gifts!  He was interested in his monster trucks he got.
 Aubri made a new friend too!  She followed her all over once they hit it off.

 Trevor had a Happy Birthday!

 Notice his hand on her leg.  Sweet!





We all had a picture with the leaf blower...even Trace, who didn't want one!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow fish - I wondered what the heck you had when I saw the first pic of you Jerilyn and then even scrolling down until I came to the bottom and it said it was a leaf blower!! Mercy - that's funny!! I love your smile Trevor!! Grandpa loves talking to you!! I'm glad you had a great birthday!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete