It's still hard for me to believe that it's already February 2011 and Valentine's Day has once again come & gone. I know I say it a lot, but time flies.
Anyway, Trace & I have been very busy planning for V-Day and it's actually nice and a relief that it's over. We are a huge part of planning the Valentine's Banquet at our church annually and it's a lot of work. This past weekend consisted of some long hours preparing for it and then hosting it.
It was a great turnout and we received a lot of great feedback. Another year under our belts!
We had a fabulous afternoon of time together shopping for new things for the toy room. It was the best Valentine's Day gift I could have asked for.
I love you two!
Anyway, Trace & I have been very busy planning for V-Day and it's actually nice and a relief that it's over. We are a huge part of planning the Valentine's Banquet at our church annually and it's a lot of work. This past weekend consisted of some long hours preparing for it and then hosting it.
It was a great turnout and we received a lot of great feedback. Another year under our belts!
Banquet Committee
Then...there was February 14th. It fell on a Monday this year and I had to work, but to my surprise, I got the entire afternoon off (I love my boss!!) so the day was spent with my 2 loves...my husband & our daughter.We had a fabulous afternoon of time together shopping for new things for the toy room. It was the best Valentine's Day gift I could have asked for.
I love you two!
Her Valentine to Daddy!
She loves cards.
Package of Valentine goodies from Arkansas! Thanks Grammy Baker.






















Happy Valentine's!! I love you all so very much!! The tables look fantastic and I love the pic of you and Trace. Aubri you take gorgeous pictures - you are such a character!!
ReplyDelete