Every day we should wake up and say, "Thank you". Thank you for another day, Lord, that you have given me. Thank you for another day to get up and go to work or go here or there or whatever you do. Thank you for another day to spend with my family and friends and those I love and care about and even those I don't care for so much. Thank you for another day to make choices and do and say things glorify and honor you, God!
Last Thursday for Thanksgiving we were in Elkhart with Trace's family and we had a beautiful day. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and we enjoyed delicious food, conversation, card playing, family, and of course our beauty of a daughter.
I am so thankful for the roof over our heads, the food we ALWAYS have to eat, the vehicles that take us all over, the abundant amount of clothes we have, and the countless other ways that we are blessed. We have everything we need and most of what we want. I am so thankful God sees us as favorable and pours out His blessings upon us on a daily basis. He is the one who deserves all the Glory & Praise!
Last Thursday for Thanksgiving we were in Elkhart with Trace's family and we had a beautiful day. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and we enjoyed delicious food, conversation, card playing, family, and of course our beauty of a daughter.
I am so thankful for the roof over our heads, the food we ALWAYS have to eat, the vehicles that take us all over, the abundant amount of clothes we have, and the countless other ways that we are blessed. We have everything we need and most of what we want. I am so thankful God sees us as favorable and pours out His blessings upon us on a daily basis. He is the one who deserves all the Glory & Praise!
Sam & I slavin over the stove! Ha Ha...not really me, I made 1 dish and Joan & Sam did the rest.
Aubri raiding the frig!
Sarah joined us for the afternoon too...it was nice having everyone together!
The spread...minus a lot more on that's still on the stove! It was scrumptious.
Grandma Alice & Aubri.
Aunt Sarah & Aubri pose for a picture together!
*Sweet Sarah*
Aubri with a dirty face!
Aubri watching as her daddy gets the motorcycles ready to go!
That's right...it was beautiful enough for a motorcycle ride in late November!
She is very serious and into her music. She strums ever so nice and occasionally sings along!
She's in the groove.
Papa Sam brought out the banjo too!














No comments:
Post a Comment