Monday, November 28, 2011

Way Behind...Again

I haven't been good at all about posting on a regular basis.  I tell ya...life has been so incredibly caotic that I have completely put blogging on the back burner.  I hate that I have not given this the attention that I should, so now it's time to get caught up before all of the excitement the month of December brings!

I still have Halloween posts to do and countless others so here goes nothin...

Fall 2011- Halloween Goodies!

 Pumpkin full of suckers from Vonnie!
 Treat bags full of goodies for each of the kids from Grandma Joanie & Papa Sam

 Aubri dug right in while Trevor posed for a quick pic!
 They were full of (mostly) healthy treats!
 A card with $$ from Grammy & Grampy Baker!  They put their bills in their piggy banks.
 Daddy assisting Aubri with her spurs!
 Aubri had 2 costumes this year, this one being her 2nd...little Cow Girl! 
This was a perfect choice for Beggar's Night because it was much colder than the day at the Zoo,
yet still a beautiful evening.
 Trevor & Aubri right before headin out for the candy!
 Trevor was a Ninja!


 They did a great job going up to the doors and using their manners as they collected goodies!
 1st House...of many!
 Gitty Up Horsey Daddy!
 It was a wonderful evening of family beggin!
The candy was plentiful enough for us!


More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment