Let me just say my "Going Away Party" from work was AWESOME! My director (and friend!), co-workers, and my husband planned the mighty fine event for me and it rocked. The night was perfect and we had such a great time. It felt really good having everyone celebrate with me and my husband and wish us well as we entered into our new adventure with me at home.
I am so thankful for the years at CIAC and more grateful for the relationships and friendships I established while there. I won't do a lot of captioning on the pictures...let me just warn you, there's A LOT. But, a lot of them speak for themselves. The whole night was happy & full of excitement.
Thanks Team!
I am so thankful for the years at CIAC and more grateful for the relationships and friendships I established while there. I won't do a lot of captioning on the pictures...let me just warn you, there's A LOT. But, a lot of them speak for themselves. The whole night was happy & full of excitement.
Thanks Team!
I am sooo ready for this night!
And excited my husband is too!
After having dinner with Johna & Justin at Gusto's, we met everyone at the Star Bar to kick off the night and this is what sat waiting for me on the table!
A "Big" Size Martini glass filled with pretties & a gift!
And...a regular size Martini!
Yay! It was so exciting walking into a decorated table filled with goodies and all of my co-workers sitting around to greet me!
Ronnie painting my nails for me.
This is almost our group...we're waiting on a few more still.
Trace & Johna
I love this guy!
Job & Natalie
Time for gifts!! Yee Haw
Thanks Peggy for the gifts, love 'em! Especially the red bottle light; it's so cool!
What could this be?
Awesome! A gift certificate for a day at the spa!!!
And...a specially decorated martini glass just for me. Thanks, Johna.
Leave it to my hubby to fill er up!
We all dive in for a slurp!
Johna & Justin
Cheers!
Celebrate, Celebrate, Dance to the Music!
We're all ready for a good time.
Jerilyn & Justin
Nikki...self-portrait.
Love is in the air.
We love you, Johna!
She is so good to me! I will miss her like crazy.
She knows me well!
Thanks for everything, my sweet angel!
Let's Rock 'N Roll!
This was my husband's doing! Isn't he awesome. What a perfect idea for the night!
Thanks so much.
John, our driver!
Hi Dan!
Ooh, that's a bright flash!
Peggy Sue
Dakota & Natalie
Natalie
Ronnie
These are for...just in case. Can't afford $500 bucks.
Another gift from Peggy...Malibu (my favorite) Black.
Our first stop after Star Bar.
Ahh...we're two-steppin...that's how he swept me off my feet 15 years ago! We've still got it.
The memories!
Justin "cheersing" for them both.
Okay, she's ready and with him now! Cheers.
Natalie & Nikki
I even got a foot rub during the ride!
Back at the Star Bar.
There was a live band...they were excellent!
Peggy & Johna
2 Happy Guys!
Justin & I danced, danced, and danced some more!
That's All Folks!

















































































No comments:
Post a Comment