It's a blessing to me each year to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary! The more years together, the more special it is. Each year is better than the last. I LOVE being married. Even more, I love that I'm married to Trace, the love of my life. He is my everything. He's my mate, the daddy to our children, my shoulder to cry on, my friend to laugh with and talk with, my anchor and rock when things get tough, my inspiration, the one who understands me and 'gets' me, the one who accepts me for who I am, the one who I wouldn't want to be anyone else because HE is my ONE...my ONLY one and I love you, Trace, with all of my heart and with everything that is within me.
I am so thankful God was instrumental in making our paths cross and bringing us together. I love being his wife and I love him being my husband. I will be forever grateful and in awe of our amazing life together.
He always make a point to make our anniversary special! He never fails.
He made reservations at Django, a comfortable, brasserie-style restaurant offering everything you love about French cuisine without the attitude. The restaurant features classic French dishes such as Steak Frites and Duck Cassoulet, as well as fresh salads and juicy hamburgers made with house-ground beef.
At the heart of Django is the interactive chef station. Located in the center of the restaurant, this large bar offers patrons a place to order jet-fresh seafood such as oysters, shrimp, clams, mussels, and seafood plateaus, alongside cheese plates, cured meats, artisan bread and house-made desserts.
Let me just say, it.was.FABULOUS! The entire experience was perfect and the food and drink were to die for. Definitely a new favorite. For an appetizer, we enjoyed the Duck Frites with three different sauces. For the main course, Trace ordered Seared Sea Scallops that were enormous with lobster sweet corn pomme puree with grilled broccolini and I had Parmesan Encrusted Chicken with dauphinoise potatoes and grilled broccolini.
Drinks...Trace tried the Django Vesper Martini while I had a Cherry Martini.
Dessert...Creme Brulee and Raspberry & Peach Gallete with Vanilla Bean Gelato.
Yup, it was delicious!
I love Anniversaries.
Cheers to many more, my Love!




No comments:
Post a Comment