Aubri quickly picks up the lyrics to the music we listen to and sings right along. The song in the video is one that she's been singing a lot lately and I have to say I never get tired of hearing her sing these words. It's the chorus of the song "10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman. It's a favorite of mine right now too. It gets me fired up to Glorify my God with songs of Praise from my lips.
It's heart warming to see her genuinely worship our God. Her facial expressions show evidence of it!
This is how she is in church too and I love that she has a heart for the Lord at her young age.
It's heart warming to see her genuinely worship our God. Her facial expressions show evidence of it!
This is how she is in church too and I love that she has a heart for the Lord at her young age.
Here's a link to the whole song by Matt if you're interested in listening and watching!
Em had a little singing of her own to share too! This is a song she learned at Children's Church. The words are: Jesus, is a good, good friend, He's a good, good friend to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment