No more "sleeps", the day is finally here, Yay!
Aubri's 1st day of Preschool at Plymouth Nursery School with her teacher, Miss Susan VandeVenter has finally arrived.
She has been shopping, to the dentist, to the doctor, and to the stylist for a haircut.
She is ready to begin this new adventure of 3-year old preschool. I am too...I'm excited for her, especially since she had so much fun in the 2's room last year. School stuff is right up her alley and I know she will Rock! She's very social and able to make new friends easily, she is curious and persistent, she is a problem solver and full of creativity, and I just know she will do awesome and love every minute of it!
I'm happy she's so happy and ready for this year of school!
I'm so excited to pick her up everyday and see what she did at school, see what she created with paint and colors and other fun items, and hear all about her time away from me. I love hearing her tell me what she did here or there and what she learned. She really soaks things up so it's fun to hear her re-tell what she's done or been told.
I just know it's going to be a great year. I just hope it doesn't go by too fast, even though I know it will.
New stage, new days, new joy, new fun!
Night Before...1 more sleep:
Aubri's 1st day of Preschool at Plymouth Nursery School with her teacher, Miss Susan VandeVenter has finally arrived.
She has been shopping, to the dentist, to the doctor, and to the stylist for a haircut.
She is ready to begin this new adventure of 3-year old preschool. I am too...I'm excited for her, especially since she had so much fun in the 2's room last year. School stuff is right up her alley and I know she will Rock! She's very social and able to make new friends easily, she is curious and persistent, she is a problem solver and full of creativity, and I just know she will do awesome and love every minute of it!
I'm happy she's so happy and ready for this year of school!
I'm so excited to pick her up everyday and see what she did at school, see what she created with paint and colors and other fun items, and hear all about her time away from me. I love hearing her tell me what she did here or there and what she learned. She really soaks things up so it's fun to hear her re-tell what she's done or been told.
I just know it's going to be a great year. I just hope it doesn't go by too fast, even though I know it will.
New stage, new days, new joy, new fun!
Night Before...1 more sleep:
After picking out her outfit for school, she picked out nail polish to match!
Then Mommy painted her toenails and fingernails and applied some art!
Her BIG Day:
Our baby girl...already going to Preschool! Wow, how the time flies.
I love this picture of her, not so much me.
Aubri, you're simply adorable!
My baby who I'm blessed to spend all of my daily moments with now!!
I'm glad preschool is only 2 1/2 hours long 3 times per week!
I love you noodle bug.
I hope she NEVER gets tired of me kissing her or...
giving mommy kisses...
EVER!
Confidently walking into the building.
Waiting for the door to open so she can go in!
She spotted Miss Susan and Miss Angela.
*On a side note, check out those calves! "I, I, I, I work out"
Miss Susan showing her where her backpack will hang and which cubby is hers.
The first thing they do is wash hands! Miss Angela, who she had last year too, is helping her.
Checking out all of the activities laid out.
The sand table is a favorite!
Then she found the kitchen and dramatic play area...I think she'll spend a lot of time here!
Oh, so carefully, deciding which "woo woo" shoes to choose.
And, the Cinderella ones won!
We're taking pictures of each other.
While she stayed and played in her classroom with her new friends and teachers, the parents got to go to a meeting with the directors to hear about some important information regarding the school year, responsibilities, and fun that will be happening throughout the year.
When I returned to pick her up and we got to the truck, I again asked her how her morning was. I think this picture is excellent proof of how much fun she had!!
A Perfect 1st Day of School...
followed by some family fun out (coming in the next post)!



























I'm so proud of you AUBRI!! Love you so much!! Grammy
ReplyDelete