A quick peek at what the auditorium looked like when we were done decorating. The tables are ready minus the beautiful plastic placesettings and silverware (I was amazed at how nice and real they looked), and of course the candles being lit.
I chose 5 different centerpieces to go on the tables, along with red and white heart shaped candles with tea lights and votive candles, all for a little light and mood affect, heart and cupid confetti sprinkled around the very center of the table and placemats for color. It was perfect because the tableware was all white and silverware silver.

This was the table as you entered where you were to sign your name and drop your ticket in a little basket to be used later for door prizes. In the middle of the vase there is a battery operated candle to give a pretty glow.

At each setting there was one of these little bags filled with candy for everyone to enjoy. I added our Church ABF and Worship times on there as well. This isn't realized anymore since the verses change daily, but yesterday the Bible verse on my blog just happened to be John 3:16...the same one I chose for these bags. I thought that was pretty cool!!
Grandma & Grandpa Kendig came around Noon to help out while Trace and I were busy with Valentine's preparations. They brought lunch and stayed all day and evening to babysit while we went to the Banquet. We invited a couple of "couple friends" to attend with us and one of the couples have 2 very sweet and well behaved boys they brought to our house to play with Aubri. Joan had lots for them to do to keep them entertained. She made a ton of homemade sugar cookies, that were absolutely delicious, homemade frosting and brought sprinkles and red hots and such to go on them as well. All of the kids helped with the cookies, played, and played a little Wii. We had a wonderful time at the Banquet and it turned out to be a very nice day and evening. A great way to spend Hearts Day with my man!!

More Gifts!! She got a musical book that has a spot for a picture of her...very cute! Below she's wandering around in her new pair of tennis shoes, holding a Mississippi Saxophone that she'll use to demonstrate her musical talent in the video just below.

YUMMY!!! These cookies are fabulous and this is all that's left. I'm telling ya, there was a HUMUNGO plate of cookies that were baked and this is all that remains...that says somethin.TODAY:

Aubri showing off her Valentine attire!!
What a wonderful day!! She sure plays that saxaphone good - what a little doll!!
ReplyDelete