Sunday, February 28, 2010

Relaxing Weekend!

We had a very nice and relaxing weekend all at home together. It's not very often that Trace is able to be home with us too, especially on weekends, so this one was extra enjoyable! Saturday we stayed in all day enjoying each others company. Then some of our friends came over with their little boy and he stayed with us for the day afternoon while they went to a movie and dinner. We had a great time playing and Aubri enjoyed having a friend here to interact with.

I could not get a good picture because it was through my kitchen window, but that red speck is a beautiful bird...I instantly felt Spring when I looked out and saw this gorgeous bird sitting on top of a huge snow pile aside our driveway. I wished it would have turned out better, this picture obviously doesn't give the bird justice. But, none-the-less, it was there!

Aubri with her Popper!

She says, "Pop, pop, pop".


Aubri and Issac stacking cups!

Today, we went to church and then right home for a very long afternoon nap!!! Aubri was all for it today and ended up sleeping 3 hours...it was incredible! When we lived in Storm Lake, our Sunday's were always the same...church...lunch...then an all afternoon nap! I miss those days, but sometimes we still get to do that as long as Aubri is game.

Grandpa Baker picked this dress out for Aubri and it finally fits her!

Perfectly!

That smile of hers melts my heart! She's the most precious little girl and is the sunshine of my life!


Aubri plays the Kazoo very well. Grandma Kendig brought it for the other day and it didn't take Aubri long to figure it out! Now when she watches Miss Patty Cake, she plays it during the song all of the other kids play their instruments. Very cute. She's part of the band!



No comments:

Post a Comment