I am soooo tired of this cold weather, wind, and snow. I seriously cannot wait until Spring. It's around the corner, right? I hope so. I'm ready for a change in weather and attitude.
I feel like I haven't been having as much quality time with Aubri this week as I'd like. My day's at work have been long and exhausting and by the time I get home it's almost 6:00. Make supper quick, eat, and it's already time to get Aubri ready for bed and she's down for the night. I wish I had more time to spend with her without feeling tired and rushed all the time. Things never slow down, there's always something to do, something to accomplish, laundry to do, dishes to be done, supper to be made, errands to be run, work to go to, telephones to answer, etc...the list goes on and on. I am getting to that "burn out" point again, especially with work, and it makes it difficult to just relax.
Aubriana (and Trace, of course) is what keeps me going. She is so active and FUN. She is exploding with words lately and it's so fun to hear. Just last night, she added three more words to her vocabulary:
* Ellie
* Flower
* Ball
Today at Nitavonne's I heard her say "Apple" and I am told that she knows words from the PattyCake DVD she watches daily with Nitavonne. She's doing just wonderful and it's so much fun.
Oh yes, the other day (2/17), she said her name...Aubri.
I know she said something else tonight and I cannot think of what it was. I am so tired and my head is pounding so my thoughts are all scattered and my memory is bad, but it was something new. She attempts to repeat everything you do and say.
Another thing she enjoys doing is "popping my cheeks". I puff my cheeks out and she pops 'em with her hands and as the air is being released I make noises and she thinks it's hilarious.
She does new things every day, I just don't always have time to type a post. My goal has always been to post something every single day, so I'm still trying to make that happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment