Yesterday I stayed home from work to be with Aubri for the day after her episode. I didn't want to be away from her and wanted to make sure her fever stayed away and that she was feeling better. I also didn't really want to take out in the cold. We stayed in our pj's all day and just vegged out. I invited Grandma Kendig over to spend the afternoon with us because Trace was out running errands. She was kind enough to make me more sugar cookie dough so that this weekend Aubri, Trace, and I can cut out, bake, and decorate cookies together! They are so yummy.
I think we watched Miss Patty Cake Parade Praise Sing-A-Long at least 4 times today. She just can't get enough of it!! I'm actually gettin into it myself now.
Luke and Aubri. She smiled after I took the picture.
Aubri loves popcorn. She joined right in.
And helped herself!
We decided to start early and make a few cookies tonight. Aubri helping me cut out some of 'em.
Trace helping eat them!!
The finished product.
I think we watched Miss Patty Cake Parade Praise Sing-A-Long at least 4 times today. She just can't get enough of it!! I'm actually gettin into it myself now.She offered to stay with Aubri so Trace and I could go out to eat alone and enjoy some time together. We tried the new Kozy Cafe in Waukee. We weren't gone very long as we were anxious to get back home to Aubri.
So then after Grandma went home we had our friend, Luke, over to watch movies and enjoy popcorn and Starburst Jelly Beans. Aubri enjoyed the party too, she loves popcorn! Luke is someone that Aubri went to the first time she saw him and continues to as she gets older. As many of you know, Aubri doesn't just go to anyone, but she really took to Luke. She'll even play with him and laughs, laughs, laughs. It's so adorable!!
Luke and Aubri. She smiled after I took the picture.
Aubri loves popcorn. She joined right in.
And helped herself!
We decided to start early and make a few cookies tonight. Aubri helping me cut out some of 'em.
Trace helping eat them!!
The finished product.
No comments:
Post a Comment